Monday, February 1, 2010

Illustration Month - Sex, Drugs, & Cocoa Puffs

Illustration Month has just ended. I choose to illustrate, in sketchbook form, the book Sex, Drugs, & Cocoa Puffs, by Chuck Klosterman. I wish the project didn't have a 1-month constriction, I think a lot more could have happened.

Songs (all via YouTube):


It's Still Rock And Roll To Me - Billy Joel

Bang Bang Rock & Roll - We Are Scientists

Old Time Rock And Roll - Bob Seger

Rock & Roll Music - Chuck Berry

Rock and Roll Queen - The Subways

I Dig Rock and Roll Music - Peter, Paul & Mary

Rock N' Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This) - Handsome Boy Modeling School

I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) - The Moody Blues

P.S. For More awesome playlists, check out my radio show on CHIRP Thursdays from 9 am-12 noon, Chicago time (that's 10am-1pm for the East Coast).

No comments:

Post a Comment